Avast SecureLine VPN is mentioned among the best VPN tool. Its stunning speed, performance, and user-friendly behavior stand it among the best VPN providers. It has lots of servers from all over the globe and you can choose your desired location. Avast VPN is nicely programmed so it ensures that your connection remains encrypted and your personal information remains hidden from every.
A few months back, Avast does not have “No Log” policy which means that they can store your details like browsing history. Anyhow, it can not be seen by anyone else. But now they have updated their policies and now they claim that they do not store your browsing data.
You can get Avast VPN crack version for free at the end of this article but first, it is good to describe the advantages and disadvantages of Avast SecureLine VPN cracked setup.
What is a VPN?
If you are a new guy who does not know VPN then first take a look below. This is quick info about VPN.
Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a tool which is used to hide your identity while connecting through the world via the internet. Your details like IP address, location can be monitored by ISPs (internet service provider) and also the sites that you browse are collecting such data. Latterly, this data might be shared with Govt. agencies when ISPs collect and usually used for marketing purposes when sites collected it.
Avast SecureLine VPN Features (Cracked Version)
Avast SecureLine VPN is a good product having many features that are enough to browse privately. The list of major features is the following:
- A lot of Servers – Avast has have 55 server locations in 34 countries all over the globe and they are still adding more. According to the Avast press release, they added 23 new servers recently and they will keep it continue.
- Support OpenVPN – OpenVPN is an open-source platform. You need any other VPN client to use it on Android device so, you can also connect Avast VPN with OpenVPN for more functionality.
- No logs policy – Avast VPN claims that they do not store their user’s data which mean after connecting with Avast SecureLine VPN you are fully protected and no one knows your real location even not the VPN provider itself.
- 256-bit AES encryption – All the incoming and outgoing data is encrypted and will not be visible to snoopers.
- Single shared IP – This feature ensures that after connecting, you will be lost in the crowd of other Avast SecureLine VPN used. Finally, it is harder to find you.
- Public WiFi – Public WiFi is not secure, by using a VPN, you can defeat the threats of being hacked or infected by ransomware and other infected programs.
- DNS Leak Protection – Keeps your real IP undercover and wrap it over IPv4 and blocks IPv6 requests.
- Access Anywhere – Avast VPN can be used any country’s content which is blocked in your country. You can also use it to access Netflix content of other countries.
- NEWSupports Android TV – You can also use Avast SecureLine VPN on your Android TV.
Recently Included Features of Avast SecureLine VPN
Avast recently improved his VPN service. Recently features/improvements are the following:
- New 23 Servers included.
- Speed improved then the normal connection.
- Bugs and errors fixed.
- Compatible with Windows latest version and also support other popular devices.
Avast SecureLine VPN System Requirements
To use Avast VPN you need:
- Window Vista/XP/7/8 and higher versions
- Ram must be 1 GB or higher
- 40 GB HDD or higher
- Intel core2duo 2.3 GHz or higher
How to Get Avast SecureLine VPN Cracked Setup + License File FREE
This is not rocket science, just follow a few simple steps to get it.
- First of all, download the file using the at the bottom.
- After downloading, disconnect your system from the internet.
- Now start the installation by click on the exe file that you downloaded in the first step.
- After installation, run the setup.
- You Avast SecureLine cracked VPN is activated
Additionally Info – Why You Need VPN
Why you need a VPN? VPN actually hides your identity, makes your connection encrypted and hence you can save your data from several hacker attacks.
Further, many countries of the world do not want their people to access other countries sites or sometimes a specific site does not want traffic (users) from other countries. In both cases, you can use a VPN. Connect with any other country location and browse your desired sites.
For example, people in China can not use Facebook and WhatsApp as it is blocked by their Govt. So, you have to use a VPN. Additionally, it is also strongly recommended when you are seeding to avoid any legal issue.
Hopefully, you find this article informative and helpful. More info find out here.